pregnancy

Monday, January 5, 2009

So far...

Hi world!!! Here I am! Since Mom & Dad don't know if I'm a boy or a girl yet, they've decided to call me Crumb for now. (Dad calls Mom's hands crumb-snatchers because they are so little) They got to see me for the first time today. I just look like a little grain of rice but that's going to change soon enough. I'm about .47 cm right now and my heart rate is 110.
















Here is Mom at 7 weeks...





















Here is Mom at 8 weeks... she's been feeling pretty good but she sure does nap a lot. Dad says it's because she's so busy "baking". :)

















1 comment:

KG Finfrock said...

What great pictures you take. I'm sure you'll grow up to be a model. The camera just loves you.

Congrats to your new parents. They are going to have so much fun with you!