pregnancy

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The 1/2 Way Point!!

Hey everyone, it's Catron. We've come to another milestone... the 1/2 way mark!! We are 20 weeks along and things are going great. I'm getting rounder by the day but I feel great. I've officially reached the point where my butt is no longer the largest part of my body - a point I know my family & friends never thought I'd reach! :) Crumb has really started to move around a lot and we have been enjoying some bonding time during my 45 minute commute home from work each day. He seems to be most active in the late afternoons - it has become my favorite time of day. I can't wait for Wyatt to be able to feel him move around.
Speaking of Wyatt, we have been busy in the nursery this week. It's amazing what a little paint and chair railing can do to a room! We put the changing table and the crib together and amazingly enough, we are still friends and everyone still has all of their fingers! We are working on getting the last few big things for the room... then it will be time for the finishing touch - Crumb!! Only 2o more weeks give or take.
Hope you are all well-









































































No comments: