pregnancy

Monday, September 28, 2009

A life fulfilled

My Great Uncle John passed away last Thursday. I could write a novel about this man. I'm not going to do that here though because I feel like I would have to leave something out. I'll just summarize.
If ever there was a man who lived every bit of his life, it was my Uncle John.
If ever there was a man who loved with all of his heart, it was my Uncle John.
If ever there was a man who could make anyone/everyone feel warm, it was my Uncle John.
While I am heartbroken that he is no longer here - for once, I really can be comforted in knowing that he and my Aunt Alice truly lived and loved to the fullest. I hope that 50-60 years down the road I can say that I did the same.
I love you, Uncle John. Thank you for brightening my world.




No comments: