pregnancy

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blowout!!

I went to pick Cole up from daycare on Thursday, December 3rd... key word here is December... a winter month... and this is what he was wearing... no pants, no socks, just his onesie...






















Miss Janice immediately explained that our dear, sweet, precious son had messed up every single outfit that I had packed in his diaper bag. Even his socks! I had even packed more outfits than normal! Cole seemed pretty happy to have his bare legs out and I realized that I have neglected his chubby little legs. They were so scrawny when he was born and now they are big ol' hunks of squeezable baby fat! Just look at the picture below of him at 1 month. What a difference! It's been cold for a little while now so I've had his legs covered. Who knew they had gotten so substantial! So, thank you. Thank you, sweet boy, for showing off your yummy, screw on leg parts. I love them!




1 comment:

phoebe fox said...

he has gotten so chubbo I love it!! I can't wait to squeeze on him!! io