pregnancy

Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me... I am a classy, well mannered, Southern Belle and therefore I most certainly did not take my Spanx off in the bathroom of a fancy downtown dining establishment. I am also in the process of working off the remaining baby weight and therefore would definitely not take said Spanx off because they were prohibiting the consumption of mass amounts of delicious holiday food. Absolutely not. And while we're at it... It was not me who slapped Wyatt's hand when he tried to pull my phone out of my clutch (to show off pictures of Cole) in the hopes of preventing the removed Spanx from falling out onto the table in front of his entire squad. Nope, not me.



No comments: