pregnancy

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Karma

I am a firm believer in Karma. That being said, I was hoping that all of my Karma points would come out for my last minute trip to the mall yesterday. As Cole and I drove up to the mall I noticed that every exit had about 25 cars waiting in line to get out. (Did that make sense?) I started to turn around - I can give everyone IOUs instead, right? *Cut to Cole in the backseat with his eyebrow raised up to his hairline* Ok, fine buddy, it's you and me... we can do this. A few "whooossaaaa's" later and we made the commitment; we turned into the mall parking lot. AAAAAHHHHHH - light shining down - on this cute little green bug pulling out of a very large front row parking spot. Really?? Added bonus - there was a curb on the driver's side so I wouldn't have to worry about hitting a car with my door while getting Cole out. High five! We went to Barnes & Noble first. Walked right in, grabbed a gift card, went right to the check out lady who said, "Whoa, you timed it just right. The line has been wrapped around 3 deep until just this minute! You've got good karma, honey!" Sweet, high five #2! Then we went to another little shop and I found what I needed and it was the very last one they had. I can't tell you what it is because it's for Phoebe and she reads this! Anyway, high five #3!! Then came time to leave... we pulled right out and the exit line had 2 cars in it... 2!! High five #4!!! I was rocking the karma. I think I got several extra karma points for carrying this little cute thing around with me.

























2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute hat!!

Alexandra said...

That is one of the cutest pictures ever!