pregnancy

Thursday, April 23, 2009

25 weeks!

175 days down, 105 days to go (give or take). My how time is flying yet crawling at the same time.

Here are our Week 25 Stats:

How far: Well, 25 weeks... duh
Weight gain: Again, I don't really weigh at home but I'm guessing between 10-15 lbs
Baby weight: 1 1/2 lbs!!! WOW!
Maternity clothes: I still have a few non-maternity dresses and shirts that I can get away with but I don't think that's going to last much longer
Stretch marks: Still none - yay!
Sleep: Not too shabby. I am now a master of the late night bathroom breaks and I've just about mastered the art of pillow stacking. Wyatt is probably wishing he was still working the night shift though. :)
Best moment this week: Our weekend at Myrtle Beach. Wyatt and I had a wonderful anniversary vacation. Crumb enjoyed it too - he let us know with lots of wiggles and kicks.
Movement: Tons! He has really gotten this wiggle thing down. He had a dance party the other day while I was at work. Last night, he danced for Wyatt! What a wiggle worm.
Cravings: Ice Cream. I could eat an entire carton in one sitting.
Breakdowns: None this week - that I can remember...
Belly Button: Oh, it's definitely starting to poke out
What I miss: Right now, my bed! I could have used a few more hours this morning.
Looking forward to: Crumb's next dance party. I'm going to try to get it on video.

Here are this week's pictures
















No comments: