pregnancy

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter Crumb baby!!
We had a wonderful Easter weekend full of family and fun. We spent Saturday at my parents house doing the Easter egg hunt thing and laughing more than I thought was humanly possible. Aunt Peedie and Chris came home so we got to celebrate Peedie's birthday as well. The Easter egg hunt was a huge success and Wyatt even got a little basket to collect things for Crumb. So cute!
We enjoyed a wonderful family brunch with Wyatt's family on Sunday. Crumb and I ate way more than we should have but we loved every minute. We didn't get to spend a lot of time visiting as Wyatt had to go into work Sunday night but we enjoyed the time we did have.
I spent some time Sunday night remembering and reflecting - I won't recap too much here but it was a year ago Sunday that my grandfather, Big Bill, passed away. Wyatt and I both said that we wish he could have known about Crumb... I'm pretty sure he does. Anyway, hugs to my dad, Uncle Joe, Aunt Patty, and anyone else who might need one right now.
Blue skies, tail winds, and happy landings Big Bill. i.o.



























No comments: