pregnancy

Friday, May 22, 2009

29 weeks and 1 day!

Sorry for the delay… this week has been full of big events so I am running a little behind. First of all, I would like to say, “YAAAAY Kris Allen!!!!” Wyatt, Crumb and I were all very pleased with the outcome of American Idol. My thoughts on last night's TV performances are: Canes, you need to step it up – quick … and So You Think You Can Dance is going to be AWESOME!!!











Here are the weekly stats:
How far: 29 weeks (and 1 day)
Weight gain: Hanging out around 20-25 lbs
Baby weight: Crumb weighs a healthy 2.7-3 lbs!
Maternity clothes: I think this might be the last week this question is included in the survey… have you seen me?? Yes, I’m in maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: Still a negative… those 2 red lines you might see in my side photo are courtesy of a Lucy hug! :)
Sleep: ehhh
Best moment this week: My walk around the “big block” with Wyatt – he makes me happy.
Movement: I can tell that he is really starting to fill up the space he has in there. His movements are more like soft pushes and rolls than the jabs and kicks I have been feeling. Don’t get me wrong, he still gets a good kick in the ribs in every once in a while… Have I mentioned how much I love feeling him move??
Cravings: They have begun… shrimp, pancakes, oranges, strawberries, sweet tea…
Labor signs: I’m getting very familiar with these Braxton Hicks contractions.
Breakdowns: Just a few, “I’m annoyed for no reason” episodes.
Belly Button: That poor thing changes every hour. Right now the left side is poking out a little.
What I miss: celebrating Memorial Day with a few cold beers
Looking forward to: My 3 day weekend and our next appointment (Wed).
Milestones: Crumb’s brain can now control his breathing and body temperature. He is starting to look less wrinkled as he packs on the pounds! Way to go Crumb!
Week 29 photos:

No comments: