pregnancy

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good morning!

It's Cat! I tell you what, ambien is a wonder drug. I didn't think it would do me much good but I actually got a pretty good night's sleep. I wish they could have given one to Wyatt - these little "dad" chairs aren't made for big guys like him. He managed though and has been so incredibly supportive of me since we got here.
Our room in nice and the nurses and doctor have taken great care of us so far - not that there was any doubt. We are about to get checked again so I've got to run. More updates from Wyatt later!
Love to all,

1 comment:

Mom...(zsa zsa) said...

Love and cheers to my favorite laboring couple this morning!! 3 centimeters...yea!!!!! A little sleep and total body relaxation from "ambien", foley bulb in place.....and whew 3 cm's it is....thats a GREAT good morning, huh?? Can't wait to see our little new man:) ZZ.