pregnancy

Friday, August 14, 2009

I love my life!

It's Cat! Just checking in real quick while Cole is sleeping.
We are all doing great and he is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I promise to post the birth story later on but bottom line is - he's here and he's perfect! I'm doing great, a little sore but not nearly as bad as I would have thought. Cole is doing great as well - just sleeping a lot.
I woke up early this morning and just had the best moment. Cole was sleeping on my right and Wyatt was sleeping on my left. Both of my guys just snuggled up. I can't beleive this is my life. I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Again, I promise to update again later!
Thanks for all of the great messages and wishes. You guys are wonderful!
Love to all,
Cat, Cole & Wyatt!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Yay Catron, I know I'm a complete stranger to you and only been following your story a short while but so excited for you and your new life.

Congratulations! : D