pregnancy

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

When they say life changing...

Hello from the land of a brand new baby...
Going into this whole thing I had this silly little thought that I'd be able to keep up with this blog without any problems.... hee hee hee, boy did I ever have "1st time mom" stamped on my forehead when thinking that. The blog has not exactly been my top priority lately so I apologize if you guys are feeling neglected... because you are being neglected. I hope you can forgive me. I will try to get back on here more often but to hold you over for now... some pictures of the most adorable little guy ever.
Love to all,

1 comment:

Mama Cass said...

beautiful. congratulations to your family. i'm a friend of wyatt's from way back, and found your blog on his FB page. i have two little ones...they're the best thing life can bring, and i wish you nothing but love during these first few amazing days and weeks.