pregnancy

Monday, August 3, 2009

39 week post... sorry so late!

Well here we are.. 39 weeks and feeling huge!
I don't really care what the doc said last week, this little guy is low!! Oh, and to follow up on that post. I called the office the next day and spoke to a super sweet nurse. She informed me that it was the doctor who wrote in the week, not the nurse. She also said that she wasn't sure if my appt would have gone differently so she was going to check with one of the veteran doctors and call me back. She called back right away and said that she and the doctor had fixed my chart - it looked like the new doc had misread my due date as Aug. 16th rather than Aug. 6th. The veteran doctor said that had I seen him we would have discussed induction options but nothing would have been scheduled until our 40 week appointment. He also said that if I wanted to come back in and see him that would be perfectly fine. I didn't think we needed to do that but it was just nice to get an answer from someone who I felt more comfortable with. We have scheduled our appointment for this week with our favorite doctor so hopefully it will be better.

I haven't done a survey in a while so I'll jump back on that wagon.
How far: 39 weeks
Weight gain: nunnya
Baby weight: around 7lbs
Maternity clothes: most of them don't even fit anymore... :(
Stretch marks: oh gracious yes...
Sleep: I nap like a champ when I have the time to do so. I'm doing my best though.
Best moment this week: Date night with my Wyatt
Movement: He has definitely run out of room. I know he's just as ready to get out here as we are to have him!
Cravings: corn pops
Labor signs: just these BH contractions, and then the real ones that won't stick around long enough
Breakdowns: Oh you mean like the one I had when Wyatt took a picture of me that showed just how yucky I'm looking right now?? Nah, I haven't had any of those.
Belly Button: It's waaaaay out
What I miss: my old body
What Wyatt misses: my old body
Looking forward to: meeting this little guy!! Come on Crumb, we are so excited to see you!!!
Milestones: We're 39 weeks... that's milestone enough for us!

I won't torture you with the head on belly shot.... you're welcome.

No comments: