pregnancy

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

I love Friday the 13th. I've loved it since the 6th grade when Kaley J. had a party and we watched scary movies and I got to share a blanket with Calvin S. and Kaley asked him if he liked me and he said yes. Since then, I've had some great Friday the 13ths... the most memorable ones being Friday, April 13, 2007 - the day before my wedding - when my bridesmaids and I all put on our luckiest sundresses and played putt-putt. Friday, August 13, 2009 - the day my little boy turned 3 months old!! 3 months, can you believe it?!? He is blowing my mind every day. I know I haven't said a whole lot about his demeanor and habits and all of that... I've been too afraid I would jinx myself. I think if we make it to 3 months and 1 day with our habits still in tact I will take the risk of speaking/typing the words out loud.

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!

1 comment:

phoebe fox said...

does not look like cole but still makes me wanna pee in my pants he is sooooo funny!!!! he looks kinda drunk though...catron were you feeding him after you had too many to drink?!?!?!?!

io