pregnancy

Friday, July 3, 2009

35/35!!

We are cruisin'!!!
We've made it to another milestone... 35/35 - we are 35 weeks along and have 35 days left until Crumb's due date! I am just amazed. Wyatt and I have been getting more and more excited with each passing day. We just can't wait to meet this little guy.
This week has been busy. We've been working on finishing up the nursery - hanging curtains, installing shelves, doing laundry, etc. It is really coming together. There are still a few more things that we need to finish but we'll keep plugging away.I have definitely started to feel pregnant this week. I get out of breath just thinking about breathing. :) So for now, here are the weekly pictures. I'll update the survey later. Oh, you may note that there is a clue about Crumb's name in this week's picture. We have officially officially chosen a name. I know we said that once before and changed it... this time though, we are serious and we are both thrilled.
Have fun with the clue... it's the only one we're giving until he gets here.
35 weeks:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an adorabe bump!