pregnancy

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Movie Warning!!

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT watch Marley & Me!! I know, I was warned and I'd even read the book so I knew what happened at the end but I still managed to get talked into watching it. Awful. Yes, there are very funny parts and parts that are very applicable to our life right now but all of that was not worth the end of the movie. I'm already swollen enough - i didn't need a night full of heapy-sobbing. If you feel like you must watch it... just stop watching after Marley has trouble getting up the steps. From that point on you either stop watching or you get an extra large box of tissues and hold your pet close. Wyatt and I love dogs way too much and as he put it, "Things like that suck enough in real life and they happen, why would you want to be reminded of what's coming? We are never watching that again." Then we went outside to play with our dogs.
I just wanted to warn you...
For those that warned me... I'm sorry I didn't listen. You have every right to say, "I told you so."
Here are our precious fur-babies:




Jake


Lucy
Dugan

No comments: